> Tonight's expired domain for Ryan: LesbianSailing.com

Pages: 1

........................................................................

Domain Troll
#1 2001-09-11 10:52:00

Tonight's expired domain for Ryan: LesbianSailing.com

It's like rock skipping, only more so.

........................................................................

Ryan
#2 2001-09-11 10:57:00

Re: Tonight's expired domain for Ryan: LesbianSailing.com

Thats not to bad.

........................................................................

Domain Troll
#3 2001-09-11 10:57:00

Re: Tonight's expired domain for Ryan: LesbianSailing.com

Some other gems tonight:

RepublicOfBosniaAndHerzegovinaStockNews.com
RepublicOfCongoStockNews.com
RepublicOfMacedoniaStockNews.com
RepublicOfMoldovaStockNews.com

........................................................................

Ryan
#4 2001-09-11 10:58:00

Re: Tonight's expired domain for Ryan: LesbianSailing.com

Domain Troll wrote:

Some other gems tonight:

RepublicOfBosniaAndHerzegovinaStockNews.com
RepublicOfCongoStockNews.com
RepublicOfMacedoniaStockNews.com
RepublicOfMoldovaStockNews.com

there not gems there more like rocks.

........................................................................

Third World Stock Guy
#5 2001-09-11 11:02:00

Re: Tonight's expired domain for Ryan: LesbianSailing.com

Ryan wrote:

there not gems there more like rocks.

You're not looking forward, Ryan. You have to think outside of the box. You have to push limits, break barriers, explore new frontiers, and become an industry leader. No one ever got rich on the web by sitting in front of a computer all day!

........................................................................

ukjim
#6 2001-09-11 11:02:00

Re: Tonight's expired domain for Ryan: LesbianSailing.com

Domain Troll wrote:

Some other gems tonight:
RepublicOfCongoStockNews.com

I see the price of machete futures on the Kinshasa exchange has gone up 20 pts today...

........................................................................

Ryan
#7 2001-09-11 11:03:00

Re: Tonight's expired domain for Ryan: LesbianSailing.com

Third World Stock Guy wrote:

You're not looking forward, Ryan. You have to think outside of the box. You have to push limits, break barriers, explore new frontiers, and become an industry leader. No one ever got rich on the web by sitting in front of a computer all day!

still they are a little to far out of the box.

........................................................................

mememe
#8 2001-09-11 11:19:00

Re: Tonight's expired domain for Ryan: LesbianSailing.com

Ryan wrote:


still they are a little to far out of the box.

I've just checked and www.think-outside-the-box-ryan-you-big-fag.com

is still available. Snap it up quick.

........................................................................

The Bored Board
#9 2001-09-11 11:20:00

Re: Tonight's expired domain for Ryan: LesbianSailing.com

ukjim wrote:

I see the price of machete futures on the Kinshasa exchange has gone up 20 pts today...

Your funny post was not wasted on us.

Just wanted to let you know!

........................................................................

Ryan
#10 2001-09-11 11:20:00

Re: Tonight's expired domain for Ryan: LesbianSailing.com

mememe wrote:

I've just checked and www.think-outside-the-box-ryan-you-big-fag.com

is still available. Snap it up quick.

I bet I could sell it on ebay and make double what I pay for it.

........................................................................

Domain Dummy
#11 2001-09-11 11:45:00

Re: Tonight's expired domain for Ryan: LesbianSailing.com

I wonder if "justvaginas.com" is registered. Hmmm... well look at the funding that "justballs.com" got. Woohoo! I'm on my way to my first billion!

........................................................................

Pages: 1